The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited), welcome to the fine print.
MECR Limited is registered in New Zealand under the Company Reg No. 6970615. Our New Zealand GST number is 126576048.
Your use and/or access to The Muesli Hub website and its products/services is subject to your agreement of the below Conditions of Use. The agreement is formed between you and The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited).
Under no circumstances shall The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) website. The Muesli Hub excludes all liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from, or in connection with any, use of the information on or access through The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) website.
1) Use of the Site
- Access to the www.themueslihub.co.nz is intended solely for your own personal use. You must not use content contained within the site for any illegal or commercial use.
- You must not cause any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to us, our customers or our users of the website.
- You must not submit any illegal, offensive, menacing or obscene material to the website and we may remove such material from the site at any time without notice to, or consent by you.
- We reserve the right to suspend the website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons at our own discretion.
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) will not be liable for your decisions and actions based off the reliance of information from this website. Nor will any liability be held by The Muesli Hub Ltd for any interruption, virus, communications failure, internet connection difficulties, or malfunction of equipment or software.
- We hold the right to terminate your use of the website should you breach these terms.
2) Intellectual Property Rights
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited), all additional owned names, and logos contained within this site are trademarks and / or registered toThe Muesli Hub (MECR Limited). Copyright in the design, text, photos and graphics across this website are held by The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited).
- No part or piece of content contained within this website maybe by copied, downloaded, adapted, altered, modified, sold, distributed in whole or in part without written consent from the directors ofThe Muesli Hub (MECR Limited).
- Your use of The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) website is at your sole risk. The site is provided for your service as is and we do not hold a guarantee that the website will be suitable for your requirements. The site is designed to function across a multitude of technology platforms and devices, however we cannot guarantee that access will be available for all users and is dependent on how a user intends to access the website.
- The material and information on this website is provided in good faith to the user. It is collated from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date. However The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) is not responsible for any actions or omissions which are taken / made from information on this website.
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) website is an internet platform and thus used at your own risk, and is subject to all applicable New Zealand and international laws and regulations. We shall have no responsibility for all information or service obtained by you on the internet.
- The content of the website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) operates under the NZ Food Hygiene Regulation with all aspects of food quality and safety from food purchase, storage, transportation, processing and distribution.
- Allergies and intolerances: If you have any food allergies or intolerances, it is your responsibility to check all the ingredient components before ordering. Our cereal products are packed in a registered kitchen that handles peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, soy, milk products, sesame seeds and sulphites, so our products are not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
- A number of products within the site are categorised as ‘gluten free’. This is referring the actual ingredient and does exclude the possibility of contact with a gluten containing ingredient and thus unintentionally may contain a very small amount of gluten. Coeliac’s should be able to consume all ‘GF’ label ingredients, however should consult a healthcare professional before doing so, and do so under the knowledge our plant does process gluten containing ingredients.
5) Price / Payments
- The prices shown on The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) website are shown exclusively in New Zealand dollars and include GST at 15%. All transactions are processed in NZD.
- The prices stated on this website are subject to change without notice and is at the complete discretion ofThe Muesli Hub (MECR Limited).
- Should a customer sign up for a muesli delivery subscription The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) will bill you via your chosen debit credit provider, up to the point you cancel or suspend your scheduled deliveries in line with our cancellation timeframes.
- Should a change in price to a subscription product be made, The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) agrees to notify customers of these 28 days prior.
- Subscription customers must give 14 days (two weeks) notice before cancelling their subscription.
- The Muesli Hub will only debit your card on the day which your Muesli is prepared for delivery.
- The Muesli Hub reserves the right to cancel or suspend promotions or discount offers at any time without warning.
- A flat courier charge of $5.45 is applied to all orders (500g and 1kg), this rate is flat for multiple orders processed as one payment.
- Rural deliveries have $3.20 fee placed on the $5.45 courier fee – this is a direct cost from the courier company.
- Ordering online with The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) is safe and secure. We have a secure online store and use the DPS Payment Express Gateway to process credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service. DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally.
6) Customer Service Policy
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) takes every endeavour to ensure that your muesli arrives within 2-3 working days and in good condition. If there is a problem with your delivery or non-arrival of product, The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) have a number of resolutions to rectify the particular situation. We operate a refund policy in the form of a replacement muesli mix in the event of a non arrival. Or if you are not satisfied with your product please return this to The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) (free of charge) with a full reason for this dissatisfaction and we will access whether a refund is given at our discretion. Please contact us at [email protected] for details should an issue arise.
- If you change your address and fail to update your details on The Muesli Hub website you will be liable for your muesli mix being posted to the wrong location. We will not be responsible for any delay to a delivery which falls outside the control of The Muesli Hub or our employees.
7) Cancelling an order
- In order to cancel future deliveries and a subscription we require the cancellation is completed up to 14 days prior to your next scheduled delivery date. Failure to cancel within this time frame may incur a charge for the muesli mix.
- If you wish to cancel a one off muesli mix please email [email protected] within 12 hours of the purchase and we will respond according, dependant on the stage your mix is at on the production line.
8) Gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and it is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash or Credit will not be given for any unused balance. If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers will have a unique identifying code, if the fraudulent code is thought to have been used the transaction will be declined and the purchasers of the voucher will be contacted.
- A voucher code is unique to the email address which it is sent, the order must be made with an account under this address.
- The Muesli Hub (MECR Limited) does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all promotions or competitions conducted by The Muesli Hub. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular promotion has specific rules or terms (‘the Specific Rules’) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry is limited to
1 per person. Where multiple registrations or entries are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the rules and confirmation that the entrant has the
necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of entry machanic) to enter the Promotion.
6. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only.
7. The Muesli Hub reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable
grounds. The Muesli Hub reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who The Muesli Hub decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
9. By participating, entrants grant The Muesli Hub exclusive permission to use their names, characters,
photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing
purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by The Muesli Hub and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email
notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Where the promotion involves texting, social media or purchase, the following apply:
a) Any form of automated text message is invalid; The telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database; The Muesli Hub takes no responsibility for text costs incurred
b) Entry to a promotion through social media channels will be determined specific to the promotion and drawing of a winner will be made at random from method set out in the specific rules (ie comments on a post or photographs posted).
c) If entry to a competition requires a product to be purchased, then the entry will only be valid once the payment has been cleared. Each individual purchase will qualify the entry unless otherwise stated. The winner will be randomly drawn from all valid transactions, and is at the judges discretion.
- Winning the Prize
13. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
14. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules.
15. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
17. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
18. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies The Muesli Hub in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The
Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
19. The Muesli Hub reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any
20. The Muesli Hub takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law The Muesli Hub will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever
(including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry
or winning the prize.
22. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
23. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.